Think you might need to arrange an Installment Agreement with the IRS?

While a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Tax Attorney may represent you, there is only one professional licensed by the IRS to represent taxpayers without restrictions and properly negotiate an appropriate Installment Agreement for you: an Enrolled Agent

The Enrolled Agents at Tax Help US have over 30 years of experience negotiating Installment Agreements with the IRS and State taxing authorities. There are various types of structured Installment Agreements for which you may qualify. The Enrolled Agents at Tax Help US will analyze your unique tax and financial situation and recommend and negotiate the type that best meets your individual or business’s needs.

Call Tax Help US today for a Free Consultation and receive $100 off our Service Fee!